Terms & Conditions
|About Us Terms and Conditions:|
Purchasing – UltimaStore endeavours to deliver goods of the highest quality and as quickly as possible. Occasionally, we may be unable to meet our usual delivery times due to circumstances beyond our control. In those cases we will advise you immediately and you will be given the opportunity to: (a) order an alternative product, (b) have the products sent as soon as they become available, (c) cancel your order.
All prices quoted are in British pounds sterling (£). We make every effort to ensure that these prices are accurate, however changes do occur. If this does happen, we will contact you before shipping your order to gain your agreement to the revised price, amend or cancel your order.
Orders are accepted at the sole discretion of UltimaStore and are subject to your payment card being authorised for the transaction. All transactions are conducted through Protx to ensure the security and integrity of all your sensitive data. We accept Visa, Delta Electron, MasterCard and Switch as payment methods.
You will receive order confirmation by email of your order being placed. This includes your order number, our contact details and a full list of the products that you have ordered together will all the costs.
Every effort is made to ensure that the information contained in this web site is correct and up to date. UltimaStore maintains every effort to ensure the products are up to date. UltimaStore cannot be held responsibe for any loss or damage that may arise from the use of this information.
Shipping – UltimaStore delivers within the UK. Please contact us on Info@UltimaStore.co.uk for delivery options to other locations.
Parcels are packed using inhouse recycled or specially sourced recycled packaging where possible. We strongly believe that recycling starts at home and actively aim to reduce the waste we generate and manage our resource consumption in a sustainable manner.
We use first and second class post or Royal Mail parcel service for delivery of goods to you. We will always try to ensure that the cheapest delivery for weight of goods you purchase. Bulkier goods such as cleaning products must be shipped by parcel post. UltimaStore cannot be held responsible for delays caused by the postal system.
Delivery – We will endeavour to ensure next day despatch and delivery to you is fulfilled within three working days. There may be a delay in despatching your order if any item is out of stock; you will be notified and given the opportunity to amend or cancel your order if expected despatch exceeds 14 days.
Pricing – All prices are shown in UK pounds sterling (£).
Contacting Us – UltimaStore can be contacted by emailing us on Info@UltimaStore.co.uk or by writing to us at Akhter House. Perry Road. Harlow. Essex. CM18 7PN
Complaints – We take all complaints seriously. Please email Info@UltimaStore.co.uk. We will acknowledge your complaint within 1 working day of receiving a complaint and will keep you informed on our progress throughout.
Returns – We want you to be 100% satisfied with your order. If you are unhappy with your goods for any reason, you can return any item in its original condition within 7 working days of receipt for a replacement or full refund. Any refunds will be made within 30 days of cancellation. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Feedback – UltimaStore welcome any feedback on any aspect of your viewing or purchasing experience. Any comments that could improve our web site or improve our service will be gratefully received. Please contact us with your comments at Info@UltimaStore.co.uk
|Making A Purchase Making a purchase could not be easier. Just browse our store, and add any items that you wish to buy into the shopping cart. After you have finished your selection, click on ‘Checkout’ and you will be asked for a few details that we need to be able to complete the order.|
We accept credit card payment. If you are shopping from North America or anywhere else, place your order and your credit card company will convert the transaction to US Dollars or your own currency.
We accept Visa and Mastercard. We do not charge for any item until it is ready to ship. Backordered items are not charged until they are shipped. You may send your credit card information via phone, fax, snail mail or over the Internet.
When confirmation of order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We will indicate acceptance of your order, and hence a contract between us, when we send you an invoice. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
|Delivery Schedule Warranty Terms and Conditions|
Ultima Store is a Subsidiary of – UTN Solutions (North) Ltd
This warranty is offered to Consumers who have purchased products from Ultima Store within the United Kingdom. It is in addition to, and does not affect your statutory rights.
Any product returned for repair must be accompanied by a contact name, address and daytime telephone number. If this information is not provided, Ultima Store will not be able to return your product to you and reserves the right to dispose of your product three months after receipt.
Please make a note of your product’s serial number. This should be quoted in any communications with Ultima Store.
Please ensure you back up your data regularly. Ultima Store cannot accept any liability, nor pay any compensation for loss of application software or data during the repair process.
1. Ultima Store warrants this Product as purchased (excluding accessories, software, consumables etc) to be in good working order during the period of warranty. The period of warranty is one year from the original invoice date, or longer, as per any extended warranty purchased. In the event that the Product is not in good working order, Ultima Store will provide, during the warranty period, a free service. The warranty is subject to proof of purchase being provided; therefore you should retain your original invoice.
2. The service consists of (at Ultima Store’s discretion) either repair or replacement Products that will be provided on an exchange basis and will either be new, equivalent to new or re-conditioned. All replaced spare parts and Products shall become the property of Ultima Store.
3. Ultima Store will provide service on a “return to base” basis for standard warranties, or an “on site” basis, within the UK, for extended warranties. Where “on site” service is provided, an engineer will visit the location address you have provided.
4. You must inform us in writing if you change your address. Where a “return to base” service is provided, you are responsible for the cost of returning any Product to Ultima Store for repair.
5. Ultima Store’s only obligation under this warranty is the provision of the service as set out above.
6. Services cannot be provided on site:
a) on a bank or public holiday;
7. Unless agreed in writing, the Warranty will not apply:
a) because you have not used, stored or handled the Product properly; or because you are in breach of the terms of this warranty or have not followed the instructions in the product manual, or those of the manufacturer; or because of damage or defect due to wilful neglect or negligence by anyone other than Ultima Store.
8. You must ensure that the proper provision of the service by Ultima Store under this warranty will not directly or indirectly damage your property (including software and data) or otherwise cause you direct or indirect damage or loss and Ultima Store will not be responsible for:
a) checking as to the likelihood of such damage or loss occurring prior to providing or during provision of the service under this warranty;
NB. You should take all reasonable precautions to safeguard your assets and property (including all software and data) and to minimise potential loss or disruption, including, where appropriate, taking full back ups of all your software and data and implementing virus checking controls.
9. Ultima Store’s arrangements for providing service under this warranty may include the use of sub contractors.
10. Nothing in this warranty shall have the effect of restricting or excluding the liability of Ultima Store in respect of
a) death and personal injury caused by the negligence of Ultima Store, or for fraud;
11. As far as the law allows, we will not be responsible for the following:
a) loss of income, profits (actual or anticipated), contracts or for any other business related loss;
12. This warranty is offered subject to these terms and conditions which may change from time to time. You can find the latest version on our website www.ultimastore.co.uk or receive a copy by contacting us directly on the number given on your invoice. This warranty is in addition to, and does not affect your statutory rights.
13. Ultima Store may disclose your details and other personal information to other companies within the Akhter group including any subsidiary company or subcontractor of Ultima Store for the purposes of performing our obligations hereunder.
14. Ultima Store may disclose your details and other personal information to any subsidiary company of Ultima Store’s for the purpose of market research or direct marketing of other Ultima Store products and services. If you do not wish to receive direct marketing information from us please ensure you have marked the appropriate box on your order form or on the Ultima Store website.
|Back Orders If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.|
|Tax Charges For orders made from the UK or the European Union, 20% VAT is included.|
|Credit Card Security When the order is placed at our website, credit card numbers are encrypted using 128 bit encryption. They are only decrypted after they reach our computer. They are not held in clear text on any web site.|
|Reaching Us If you need to reach us, please email us using the link on the store page, alternatively, you can call on 01279 821227 or fax us on 01279 821300 or write to us at UltimaStore, Akhter House, Perry Road, Harlow, Essex, CM18 7PN, UK|
|Returns Policy Returns and Procedures|
If you wish to return any product to Ultima Store, for whatever reason, you MUST first obtain a Returns Authorisation Number from our Customer Service team on 01279 821333. Please quote this number on the outside of the packaging when you return your product. We will not accept any returns without an RA number.
PRODUCTS DAMAGED OR MISSING ON DELIVERY
Please check the contents of any delivery against your delivery note or invoice. If anything is damaged or missing, please call our Customer Service Team WITHIN a reasonable period on 01279 821333. Replacement items will be despatched from stock (subject to availability), following receipt and inspection. ANY item returned to Ultima must have an RA number (see above). Please include a description of the problem and a copy of the original invoice with your returned items.
WARRANTY REPAIRS AND REPLACEMENTS
(Including items under an Extended Warranty agreement)
Items under an extended warranty, may qualify for collection at Ultima’s expense. This will be determined when you call for an RA Number (see above).
REFUND ON UNSUITABLE GOODS
Ultima will provide a refund on goods that you find you are not satisfied with if requested within 7 working days of purchase. Refunds will be made using the same method as original payment.
All goods must be returned within 30 days of the invoice date, in new condition, complete with original packaging and all accessories and utilities. If you are not sure about product suitability, please discuss your application before purchasing, this will help avoid disappointment.
IMPORTANT – EXCLUSIONS
This warranty does not apply to products which have been subject to misuse (including static discharge), neglect, accident, or modification, or which have been soldered or altered during assembly.
All our light bulbs are classed as consumables, so DO NOT have a guarantee. The 10 year figure that is quoted is the expected life of the bulb based on a mean time between failure calculation.
UK WASTE ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONIC (WEEE) REGULATIONS
The UK WEEE Regulations are laws that place an environmental responsibility on the producers and sellers of electrical and electronic equipment (EEE).
These regulations encourage separate collection and environmentally sound recycling, including re-use of waste electrical and electronic equipment, which includes the majority of products we supply.
Since August 2005, products that fall under the WEEE regulations must display a crossed out wheelie bin. To help protect the environment, these products must not be disposed to landfill.
All our EEE products can be taken to your local household waste site where you will find separate disposal areas for electrical waste, fluorescent lamps, batteries etc. The location of your nearest household waste site can be found by contacting your local authority.