This kit is designed to be used in the classroom or the home and will provide many happy hours of experimentation and enhanced learning. The area is covered Year 6 Design and Technology, Unit 6D ‘Controllable Vehicles’ together with basic ‘Electric Circuits’ and a section on ‘Alarms & Sensors’.
- Learn about electric circuits
- Experiment with sensors
- Find out how to control the speed and direction of an electric motor
- Find out about different types of switches
- Build a gear-driven car and a fan propelled car
- Make a fan propelled boat
- Construct a propeller-driven boat Suitable for ages 8 to 14